BE A VENDOR
Are you in the Business of Health?
If you are in the business of health and want to be involved in a high profile annual event that will help build a healthy community, you are invited to be an exhibitor at the next Health & Wellness Fair at the Medford Armory on May 12, 2018. More than 65 exhibitors will be on hand at the Medford Armory to provide information, health screenings, and demonstrations for kids, teens, families, boomers and seniors. If your company sells or markets health products or services directly to the consumer, this event will give you great exposure to people who are serious about their health!
Here are typical exhibitor categories:
- Health Services
- Nutrition/Healthy Food
- Health and Fitness Programs
- Alternative Health Therapies
- Kid’s Fitness and Sports
- Senior Health – “Vitality with Age”
- Sports Equipment and Products
The Fair also will feature related workshops throughout the day. Vendors in the show get the first invitations to speak at these workshops. All workshops will be recorded and uploaded on the internet to be shared throughout the year on the Rogue Valley Health Fair web page. “We provide our community with a beneficial and positive event that will allow all ages to learn, have fun and feel empowered to improve their health,” said Robin McMillin, member of the Health & Wellness Fair Planning Committee.
- Whether you’re reinforcing relationships or forging new ones, you’ll be reaching out directly to consumers looking for information on your products. All walks of life will be invited to attend to find information on the newest and most up-to-date products and services in our community.
- Be a part of building a healthy community. We think it’s important to help people increase the life expectancy and quality of life by helping individuals gain the knowledge, motivation and be aware of local resources that will allow them to make informed decisions about their health.
For more information or to check availability please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-476-8558.